5 organic lemons-medium size
1 Tablespoon organic lemon rind-zested
2 ½ cups water
¾ cup organic white sugar
½ cup organic agave
- Freeze ice cream maker bowl in the freezer for a minimum of 12hrs – make sure your freezer setting is set low.
- Squeeze the juice from the 5 lemons into a bowl. Zest 1 tablespoon of the lemon rind (wash the lemons you are zesting)
- In a small pot add the water and sugar mixture, stirring on high until the sugar has melted. Let cool.
- Add Lemons with rind, sugar water and agave into a blender. Blend on high until well blended. Put mixture into the fridge to cool.
- When ready to make the ice, place mixture in frozen maker bowl and turn on for 30 minutes.