• making spring rolls!
• learning about digestive enzymes
• finding out why almond flour is such a great gf flour to use when you are on a gf diet
• reviewing 10 fun ways to get kids to eat healthier food
• enjoying GLOW gluten free cookies and learning about why non grain baking is a better option for some people
Mondays in NYC
@ Jayme Lewin Rich - Integrative Pediatrics
39 West 14th St - Suite 307 (directions)
New York, NY 10011917-653-6742
11 am-12:30 pm
Meet with Kirstin Boncher, chef, parent and founder of WhatToFeedYourKids.com.
In addition to addressing individual concerns find out…
• how nutrition and allergies can impact development
• information on how to implement allergy free diets
• the inside scoop on doctors and nutritionists in NYC that can help
• fun ways to introduce fruits and vegetables to kids
Ongoing, come when you can!
Please RSVP to WhatToFeedYourKids@gmail.com or (917) 653-6742.
Group will meet on Mon, April 2, 16, 23, 30
A big thank you to our sponsor glow gluten free cookies for supporting lunchbites. Glow gluten free cookies are made with natural and organic ingredients--including garbanzo bean and coconut flour--which makes these gluten free and casein free cookies delicious!